Our staff and clinicians have a wide range of expertise to address the ongoing, evolving needs of your family and to connect you to the resources you need when you need them. We plan to be your one-stop shop, providing ongoing medical care for our patients.
Key services that we do provide to our patients
- Behavioral Health: Diagnosis and management of mild to moderate anxiety and depression.
- Acute illnesses and injuries: Fevers, respiratory, gastrointestinal infections, sprains, superficial lacerations, warts, etc.
- Travel planning and prophylaxis: We are pleased to provide the counseling and immunizations needed for safe and happy travel.
- Chronic disorders: Such as asthma, ADHD, eczema, food and environmental allergies, etc.
- Well-child visits and annual physicals: We adhere to the most recent schedule of preventive visits recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics.
- Lactation support: Our first well baby visit is scheduled one to two days after you leave the birthing hospital. This gives you an opportunity to ask questions and get guidance with breastfeeding and newborn care.
- Laboratory testing and screening: We want to make it easy for you to have the testing needed with minimal discomfort and great convenience. In our office we routinely test for anemia, lead poisoning, urinary disorders, high or low blood sugar, cholesterol, strep infections, and other disorders.
- Immunizations: We deliver all the age-appropriate immunizations recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the American Academy of Pediatrics.
- Growth-related disorders and nutrition issues: While we monitor growth closely, we will diagnose and manage disorders and problems that may arise.
- Nutritional counseling: We provide ongoing nutritional counseling and monitoring during our preventive visits.
- Behavioral issues: We diagnose and manage age-specific behavioral issues, including normal and abnormal behaviors.
- Developmental issues and life transitions: We routinely review, monitor, and counsel parents on developmental issues and important life transitions.