1) If you’ve not already done so, you must register for MyChart. Please see our MyChart page for instructions on registration. Patients 13 and older must have their own log-in to complete a virtual visit. For kids 12 and under, you may use the parent log-in.
2) Download the MyChart app and Zoom app on your phone or tablet. *If you have these apps already, make sure you have downloaded the most recent update.*
Using a smart phone or tablet is the preferred (and easiest) way to conduct the visit!
3) Log into the MyChart app. Select the PPOC as your healthcare organization.
- Log into Mychart using the parent log-in if patient is 12 or younger.
- Use the child's log-in if the patient is 13 or older.
4) Navigate to the appointment section of the MyChart app. You can begin the registration and check in process 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment. Once you select "Begin Visit", Zoom will automatically open. You must join audio in order to activate your microphone.