Please do not use MyChart for medical emergencies. If you are experiencing a medical emergency and need immediate attention, please call 911.MyChart login
In order to make signing up for MyChart easier, we are re-establishing our portal registration email account. If you would like to sign up for MyChart, please email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org. This email will be used for MyChart registration only, please do not email clinical questions or any other requests to this email account.
- parent/legal guardian name
- parent/legal guardian name DOB
- zip code
- parent/guardian email address
- names and dates of birth of children in the household
- email address for any child 13 years or older
*Any children that are 13 years or older must have their own MyChart account in order to be eligible for virtual visits.
If your child is 18 or older, please have them contact us directly. They are able to grant a parent/guardian access to MyChart by completing the MyChart consent form on our website (under the forms section)
If you are an adult patient who is registering for your own MyChart, you do not need to send your parent's information unless you are looking to grant access to a parent. Please include just your name, date of birth, and email address in your request. If you would like to grant a parent access to MyChart, please complete our MyChart adult proxy access consent form.
After you have enabled your MyChart account, please review our virtual visit tutorial. Virtual visits are best completed using apps on a smartphone or tablet. You must download the MyChart app (chose the PPOC as your organization) and also download the Zoom app. Virtual visits require the use of BOTH apps.
- Instructions on how to send attachments through MyChart
Post Road Pediatrics’ MyChart gives you 24/7 access to your child’s health record on your computer, tablet, or smart phone
MyChart allows patients to:
- communicate with providers and staff via secure messaging regarding health concerns
- request prescription refills and referrals
- view immunizations and growth charts
- print health forms and letters
- schedule well visits and same-day sick appointments
- receive lab and imaging results
- pay bills
How to sign up
Call us to register or ask at your next office visit.
Who can have access to MyChart?
- Parents/legal guardians of patients under the age of 18.
- Once the patient turns 13 only the following services are available to the parent/guardian:
- Ability to make appointments
- Ability to communicate with providers via secure messaging regarding health concerns
- Ability to view immunization histories, growth charts, and school health forms
- Ability to pay bills
Patients ages 13 and older can have their own access to MyChart (in addition to parent/guardian access).
Parents of patients 18 and older if the patient agrees to grant access by completing a MyChart Adult Proxy Access Consent Form (also available at our front desk).