Boston Children’s Hospital has shared with us some resources for helping young children learn to wear a mask:
- How to encourage your child to wear a mask for COVID-19 protection
- Helping Your Child to Wear a Mask
This is a social story with what to expect if your child needs to be seen for an appointment at Boston Children’s Hospital. Similar procedures are in place in our office as well!
For more information, please visit the following websites:
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- Boston Children's Hospital has put together excellent information about coronavirus
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Mass Department of Public Health
Thank you for allowing us to participate in the care of your children!