MyChart provides parents and patients convenient access to important information and services from the comfort and privacy of your home or office. Using our secure portal, you will be able to:
- access letters, health forms, lab results, and growth charts
- request a prescription refill
- pay bills online
- review visit summaries
- view upcoming appointments
- send NON-URGENT messages to our front desk and triage nurse
- view tip and informational sheets
- manage your personal information (medical, family history, contact, and insurance)
Enrolling in MyChart
In order to use the MyChart portal, please complete our enrollment form online or in the office at Pediatrics at Newton-Wellesley. After completing the enrollment form, an email is sent to the office staff to finish the enrollment process. Please allow at least one business day. You will be receiving an email with an activation code that will give you access to the MyChart portal and the opportunity to create a login/password for MyChart. If you are not the patient when logging in for the first time, please be sure to use your information not your child’s.
The activation code will only be usable for two weeks after enrollment. Please create a login/password within that two-week period.
Fill out our secure online form, or download the PDF and then email, fax, or mail in form.