Visits are completely secure and can be conducted on any cellular data or wifi (preferred) enabled smartphone or tablet – not a laptop. To schedule a virtual visit you must have an active MyChart account. If you do not have an active account, PLEASE call the office to schedule your virtual visit.
- Virtual visit instructions
- We recommend that you use a smartphone or tablet. Both Apple (iPhone, iPad) and Android (Fire tablet, other Smartphones) are supported
- You will need to have a MyChart account and the MyChart app and Zoom app downloaded.
- You MUST have these applications installed if you plan on using a smartphone or tablet. It will not work through a browser on these devices.
- You can also use a laptop or any desktop computer that has internet, a camera, and a speaker/microphone, but security on these devices can sometimes cause problems with virtual visits.
- Here is a tip sheet on How to set up your smartphone for virtual visits.
Preparing for a visit
- Choose an area with good lighting.
- If you have a rash or other physical finding, please try to send clear pictures before the visit. The camera on your phone has better definition than the video camera using Zoom. How to upload documents or images through MyChart
- Please have any materials you need ready before your visit.
- Have questions prepared to ask your provider
- Use a stable Wi-Fi connection, avoid using cellular data.
- If possible, please weigh your child before the visit.
- You will need to complete your Pre-visit validation before starting the Telehealth visit. Please log in at least 10 minutes before the visit to complete this.
- Here is a tip sheet on PRE-VISIT VALIDATION