Welcome to Hyde Park Pediatrics!
We are a community of caring professionals committed to providing the highest quality pediatric care.
To achieve this goal:
- We are passionate about promoting healthy life choices, preventing disease, and supporting the behavioral and emotional well-being of all children.
- We recognize that systemic racism has created significant healthcare disparities, and we actively work against racism to achieve health equity.
- We actively welcome all families regardless of race, ethnicity, color, sex, national origin, ancestry, religion, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or marital status.
- We strive to develop long term, partnering relationships with families built on a foundation of trust and mutual respect.
- We are dedicated to providing care within an inclusive workplace that emphasizes collaboration, diversity, and respect for individual family and employee needs.
Flu Vaccine Clinic!
We are excited to announce our first flu vaccine clinics of the season!
Flu Clinics currently available for families to book on MyChart only (No Walk-ins please):
- Monday, 9/25/2023, 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Thursday, 10/5/2023, 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
We will continue to offer evening flu vaccine clinics and will post new dates here when they are available. We do not yet have COVID vaccine available at this time, so these clinics will be for flu shots only. When COVID vaccines are available, families can receive both COVID and flu vaccines at our evening vaccine clinics.
Registering for MyChart
<>MyChart enables you to view your child’s medical record, request prescription refills, schedule appointments and even download camp and sports forms.