Welcome to Hyde Park Pediatrics!
We are a community of caring professionals committed to providing the highest quality pediatric care.
To achieve this goal:
- We are passionate about promoting healthy life choices, preventing disease, and supporting the behavioral and emotional well-being of all children.
- We recognize that systemic racism has created significant healthcare disparities, and we actively work against racism to achieve health equity.
- We actively welcome all families regardless of race, ethnicity, color, sex, national origin, ancestry, religion, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or marital status.
- We strive to develop long term, partnering relationships with families built on a foundation of trust and mutual respect.
- We are dedicated to providing care within an inclusive workplace that emphasizes collaboration, diversity, and respect for individual family and employee needs.
MHQP Patient Experience Award
Hyde Park Pediatrics is proud to have received an MHQP Patient Experience Award for 2022. Patient Experience Awards are based on patient surveys and given to only 25 primary care pediatric practices in the state.
Registering for MyChart
MyChart enables you to view your child’s medical record, request prescription refills, schedule appointments and even download camp and sports forms.
After Hours Calls
Keeping You Safe During COVID