Attention Medicaid Patients
- On April 1, 2023, your MassHealth health plan will change to WellSense Boston Children's ACO.
- Your PCP will now be affiliated with WellSense so MassHealth has enrolled you in the WellSense Boston Children's ACO plan, so that you can keep all your medical care here.
- You don’t need to do anything as long as you want to keep your care with us.
- There will be no change in benefits.
- We will work with WellSense to coordinate your ongoing care.
- WellSense will be sending you more information and ID cards over the upcoming weeks. Please review that information carefully.
- Primary Care Providers listed on MassHealth Enrollment letters are based on data on file with MassHealth.
Billing & Insurance
At Greater Lowell Pediatrics we accept most of the commonly available managed care (HMO, PPO), private indemnity (commercial, private insurance), and Medicaid subsidized plans.
Due to the large variety of insurances and plans within each insurance company, you must have a current insurance card with you at all appointments. We will do our best to verify your eligibility and coverage. However, it is your responsibility to know your own insurance plan’s benefits and restrictions. Please notify us of any changes in your insurance so that your claims can be processed quickly and accurately without becoming your responsibility. Co-payments are due at time of service per insurance contracts.
You can update your billing and insurance information by printing and completing the “patient registration and insurance information form” (found in the patient services section of this website). Bring it with you to a visit, mail it to us, or fax it to us at 978-441-2550.
We’d be glad to hear from you regarding any billing questions you may have. Please call us at 978-452-2200.