Steps to prevent the spread of COVID-19
We urge all our patients and families to do what we can do to prevent the spread of Covid-19!
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has developed a very nice summary for families looking for ways to prevent the spread of Covid-19. We all have an obligation to our community and to our country to help slow down the global Covid-19 pandemic.
What is Social Distancing?
- Social Distancing - This is not a snow day
- Information from the Massachusetts Department of Public Health. Briefly, it involves a few simple steps:
- Stay home as much as you can
- Call, FaceTime, online chat with family and friends
- If you must go out
- don't gather in groups
- stay 6 feet away from others
- don't shake hands or hug
- Additional guidelines from the US Centers for Disease Control
Most importantly, remember to keep washing your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds!