2022-2023 Flu shots have arrived! You can schedule with Mychart (preferred) or by phone.
We now offer online appointment booking via Mychart.
- Self-schedule appointments on weekdays only, scheduling opens 10:15 pm the night before
- Urgent care visits are appropriate for new mild illnesses such as cough, fever, sore throat, and rash.
- If your child has a more complex problem such abdominal pain, headaches, an eating disorder, or struggles with mood or behavior, please call the office so we may schedule enough time for a thorough evaluation.
Annual well visits
- Mychart booking starts 1 year out from your last well visit
- Mychart does not include all available slots. Please call the office if you cannot find an appointment.
COVID-19 rapid testing
We now offer COVID-19 testing for symptomatic patients. Our rapid molecular test provides results in 13 minutes or less.
How we are protecting our patients:
- We have a universal mask policy for our staff. We also provide masks to parent (and child if possible) during office visits.
- We ask that only 1 parent and no siblings accompany the child to their visit.
- We keep our waiting rooms as empty as possible. Please call us upon your arrival so you can be taken directly to an exam room.
- All rooms, chairs, doorknobs, and equipment are thoroughly disinfected between patients.
Telehealth visits are available for behavioral health and management of some chronic health conditions.
In-person well visits for immunizations are more important than ever, especially for babies and children under the age of 24 months. Immunizations are needed to prevent illnesses such as measles, mumps, and pneumococcal disease from resurfacing.
Please refer to these trusted sites for more information: