Patients and their caregivers may receive flu shots in the following ways:
- At a drive/stroll-thru flu shot clinic in our back parking lot on weekends.
- At a well or sick visit (as appropriate).
- At a sibling's well visit, please call us in advance to let us know you'd like to add siblings so that we can safely manage the number of people in our office at one time.
- At a flu shot clinic in our office on Thursday and Friday afternoons.
- As a parent/caregiver, a completed caregiver consent form and a $40 fee is required (Cash, Check, Venmo).
Please go to our website or read below to find more information about drive-thru clinics, and to print your caregiver flu shot consent form.
Important flu shot clinic information
- Scheduling for ALL flu shots can only be done through MyChart. Please do not call the office to make these appointments, the front desk staff will direct you to sign up online.
- To make an appointment log in to MyChart -> schedule an appointment -> flu shot
- If you do not have a MyChart account please call the office to set one up.
- Please make sure you are signed up for the type of clinic that is right for your child/family. If you or your child has had a reaction in the past, please schedule in office appointments.
- Please review the Vaccine Information Sheet prior to your appointment here: https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/hcp/vis/vis-statements/flu.html
- If you are a caregiver looking to receive a vaccine, please print out and fill out the form at the bottom of this document.
Weekday in-office clinic information
- Weekday flu shots will be offered from 2 p.m. to 4:15 p.m. on Thursdays and Fridays starting September 15, 2022.
- If you are signed up for a WEEKDAY flu shot, then the flu clinic is IN THE OFFICE, SUITE 7A. If you are signed up for a WEEKEND then the flu clinic is IN THE PARKING LOT IN BACK OF 1180 BEACON STREET and is drive thru or stroll thru only.
- Note that we publish flu clinic times in MyChart 7-10 days in advance. If you don't see any available slots, please check back the next week for updated availability.
- If you/your child is also due for a COVID vaccine, you can have both immunizations done with a single appointment slot during our in-office weekday clinics.
Weekend drive/stroll-thru flu shot clinic information
- Weekend drive/stroll thru clinics will be held from 9 a.m. to noon on:
- Sunday, September 25, 2022
- Saturday October 1, 2022
- Sunday, October 16, 2022
- Sign up for these clinics is through MyChart, please do not call the office.
- Due to the 15-30 min observation time required after giving a Covid vaccine, we are unable to provide any Covid vaccines during our Weekend Drive/Stroll thru Clinic
- IF YOU ARE DRIVING, PLEASE PULL INTO THE PARKING LOT behind the building (look for signs behind the building on POWELL ST.), near the corner of Beacon Street and Powell Street where someone will be there to check you in for flu shots.
- IF YOU ARE WALKING, PLEASE ALSO ENTER THE PARKING LOT FROM THE POWELL STREET SIDE and someone will check you in for your flu shots.
- Please wear appropriate clothing and a mask to receive your flu shot in the car. Examples would be: short sleeved shirt for kids and adults, shorts or onesie for children under 3 years old. You will need to be able to quickly and easily take off the top layer of clothing to expose your skin.
- If caregivers would like to receive a flu vaccine, please come with the consent form printed and filled out AND with $40 in cash, check, or Venmo.