Dr. Kern and the team at Bridgewater Pediatrics have the privilege of receiving several honors and recognitions. Some include:
- Pediatric Physicians of Children’s Hospital Honor Roll for Quality Performance, 2020 and 2021
- 2019 Readers Choice for #1 Choice of Doctor/Primary Care Physician or Pediatrician in Bridgewater/Raynham. We have received this award for the past ten years.
- Outstanding Achievement In Immunization Award, granted to Bridgewater Pediatrics by the Massachusetts Department of Public Health, September 21, 2012
- 2011 Physician Group Honor Roll in recognition of Excellence in Preventative and Chronic Illness Care for Pediatric Patients. We have received this award for the past two years.
- Recognition from Anton's Cleaners for helping to collect 68,000 coats in the 2010 Coats for Kids drive
- 2008 Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts Excellence in Primary Care Award
- Proclamation of Recognition from the Town of Bridgewater, 2008
Feedback from our families
"I've been bringing my kids to Bridgewater Pediatrics for 5 years. I can't say enough positive things about them. They treat us like family. They answer the phone promptly, I never get stuck on hold. I can always get an appointment right away and have never once felt rushed during an appointment. They answer all my questions no matter how big or small. They follow up after sick visits to make sure the kids are feeling better. They make my kids so comfortable that instead of being afraid to go to the doctor I have a hard time getting them to leave."
"I am very happy with our choice of Bridgewater Pediatrics. My daughter is now two and we have only had pleasant experiences. The office staff is great, and we never have to wait to be seen. I have called 3 times with a sick child and they have always taken her right away."
"Thank you for the care you give me and my children. It has made a world of difference for us in the short five months we have been there. You can feel the professional care and attention at every level. This means a lot of a mom of three and one on the way!"
"We now have a 3 1/2 year old, a 1 1/2 year old, and a newborn. As you can imagine, things get pretty hectic! Tammy, Wendy, and Kate have truly gone above and beyond to help make our transition welcoming. They are so friendly and helpful every time we call or visit the office (and we have become frequent flyers). There are two things that really stand out that I would like you to know. One is, we had just joined before the transition to your new system. As with any big change things can be quite stressful and frustrating. Not once did I see your staff complain or get frustrated with me or any other patients/families. They were calm and polite and they really worked hard to do the best they could in a difficult situation.
To me, that truly goes a long way and it’s very important that your front line of contact gives a great impression. The second, is that our newborn is having issues with a dairy allergy and possibly a soy allergy. We have had to drop off stool samples to be tested on multiple occasions. With 3 children being in car seats and the snow/rain we've been having, I decided to call and ask if I would be able to drive up to the drop off/pickup area outside of the building and have someone come grab it so I didn't have to lug all the kids out of their car seats into the yucky weather. Tammy willingly and without hesitation came outside twice to help us out. This is almost unheard of! I am so thankful for Tammy's help and grateful for everyone's kindness and willingness to help me. I hope this email finds you well and I want you to know my husband and I are very happy we decided to go with your practice."