Welcome New Families!
We are honored that you are joining us and entrusting us with your child’s care. We have a fantastic team and we are all committed to making this. A strong and positive partnership. We hope you have had a chance to explore our website!
New patient information
All of our providers here at Bramblebush Pediatrics are happily accepting new patients including newborns, children and adolescents. We continue to follow your child until they turn 22 years of age.
We are excited that you have chosen Bramblebush Pediatrics as your child's medical home. Your comfort and convenience are our priority, and we strive to make every visit to our office a positive experience.
Meet our providers!
If you would like to meet our providers, please call the office at 508-548-6969 to schedule an appointment and ask for advice on placement.
Transferring to our office
Here's what we need before your first appointment:
- Insurance card and Change your Primary Care Physician to either Giannina Tierney, MD or Kira Edwards, DO.
- Medical records: If you are followed by Psychiatry, we will need those records as well
- Complete a Medical Record Release form and bring to your current pediatrician's office. Once your records have been received by our office we will call you to let you know we received them.
- In order to have your child registered with our practice we must have medical records, immunization records, and your insurance to reflect a primary care provider from our office.
- A completed New Patient Form
We can't wait to meet you!
Learn more about our accepted insurance carriers and payment options.
- We strongly believe in full immunization for all children in our practice.
- Massachusetts Immunization Information System