We are a private pediatric practice located near Falmouth Hospital in Falmouth, MA on Cape Cod. All our physicians are board certified by the American Board of Pediatrics and are fellows of the American Academy of Pediatrics.
We would admit any patient who needs to be local to Cape Cod Hospitals Pediatric department. Babies that are being born in the area would use Cape Cod Hospital's Nursery. We have close relationships with pediatric specialists at Boston Children's Hospital, Massachusetts General Hospital for Children, Tufts New England Medical Center Floating Hospital and Boston Medical Center. We also work with regional specialists at Cape Cod Health Care and the Rehab Center of the Cape and Islands (RHCI), Franciscans and St. Lukes. We extend a warm welcome to you and your family!
What is a Family-Centered Medical Home?
The Medical Home … is accessible, continuous, comprehensive, family-centered, coordinated, compassionate, and culturally effective care (AAP policy statement, 2002, reaffirmed 2009)
This means our practice, as your Medical Home, is a central resource for all your child's care needs. In a medical home, your doctor, nurse practitioner or physician's assistant and their staff who see your child for well child care visits makes you feel like you are the most important part of the health care team. You are welcome and invited to participate in all aspects of your child's care.
As your medical home we will also help you find needed information and resources, such as information about:
- Pediatric specialists
- Health conditions/latest treatments
- Home care equipment and vendors
- Supports and respite services for families
- Other key local services
As Your Medical Home We Will
- Take care of your child when he or she is sick and well and help you all to stay well
- Help you plan your child's care and/or set goals for care, now and in the future
- Talk with you about any testing or treatment your child needs
- Work with you and other care providers to coordinate care