Please do not use MyChart for medical emergencies. If you are experiencing a medical emergency and need immediate attention, please call 911 now.
Login to MyChart: https://mychart.chppoc.org/MyChart/
MyChart gives you 24/7 access to your child’s health record on your computer, tablet, or smart phone
MyChart allows patients to:
- communicate with providers and staff via secure messaging regarding health concerns
- request prescription refills and referrals
- view immunizations and growth charts
- print health forms and letters
- receive lab and imaging results
- pay bills
- get email reminders for upcoming appointments
How to sign up
Call us to register or ask at your next office visit.
Who can have access to Mychart
Parents/ legal guardians of patients under the age of 18.
Once the patient turns 13 only the following services are available to the parent/guardian:
- Ability to make appointments
- Ability to communicate with providers via secure messaging regarding health concerns
- Ability to view immunization histories
- Ability to view growth charts
- Ability to pay bills
Patients ages 13 and older can have their own access to MyChart (in addition to parent/guardian access). We recommend that your teen sign up as soon as they are eligible because only the teen will have access to print their school health forms if duplicates are needed.