Welcome to Belmont Cambridge Health Care!
Belmont Cambridge Health Care is a small pediatric practice that serves the Cambridge/Belmont/Arlington area since 2005. All of our physicians and nurse practitioner are board certified. We are affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital and are members of Boston Children's Hospital’s Primary Care Alliance. Our providers take part in the residency programs at Mass General Brigham's Pediatrics and Harvard School of Medicine.
We are open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. On Saturdays, we are available to see sick visits on an as-needed basis in the morning.
After hours, there is always a physician to speak to with emergent questions or concerns.
For appointments or clinical questions, please call the office at 617-491-5111 or submit a message through the Patient Portal.
There is free parking available in the Sancta Maria Nursing Facility, just outside door #4.
Register for MyChart
MyChart gives you 24/7 access to your child’s health record on your computer, tablet, or smart phone. MyChart allows patients to:
- communicate with providers and staff via secure messaging regarding health concerns
- request prescription refills and referrals
- view immunizations and growth charts
- print health forms and letters
- receive lab and imaging results
- pay bills
- get email reminders for upcoming appointments
General health topics
- Boston Children's Hospital Health Topic Search: A wonderful resource for trustworthy information on a huge number of health conditions. Instead of searching the internet, we recommend searching here first.
- The American Academy of Pediatrics: Information about health initiatives, advocacy work, and policies.
- Healthy Children: This website is fantastic! You will find parenting advice, developmental information, and answers to many common health questions.