MyChart provides parents and patients convenient access to important information and services from the comfort and privacy of your home or office. Using our secure portal, you will be able to:
- access letters, health forms, lab results, and growth charts
- request a prescription refill
- pay bills online
- review visit summaries
- view upcoming appointments
- send NON-URGENT messages to our front desk and triage nurse
- view tip and informational sheets
- manage your personal information (medical, family history, contact, and insurance)
- Click on the link in the email you receive from our office
- Choose a password, this needs to be at least 9 characters long and have an upper case in it.
- Fill in your own date of birth, zip code, and confirm your e mail. This gives you access to MyChart.
- Download an app called “MyChart” to your phone or tablet. Choose “MA” as the location and choose “PPOC” as the organization
- If your child is thirteen and over, they need to create their own account attached to their own e mail so they can use the system for telehealth visits if needed.
- Please login to MyChart to become familiar with the system. You can use MyChart for Telehealth visits, to send non urgent messages, check results, fill out pre visit questionnaires and book appointments.
- Directions for Virtual Visits