- Dr. Ashenberg graduated cum laude from the Faculty of Medicine, at the Israel Institute of Technology in 1985.
- Flexible Internship at Haifa Medical Center in Haifa, Israel, 1985-1986.
- Pediatric Residency at Children’s Hospital at Austin, Austin TX, 1987-1990, followed by one year in the Neonatal and Pediatric Intensive Care Unit.
- In pediatric practice since 1991, in Waverly, Ohio, Chelmsford, Massachusetts, and since 1998 in Dracut, Massachusetts.
- Board Certified by the American Board of Pediatrics.
- When not at work, Dr. Ashenberg enjoys reading, the outdoors and loves windsurfing and sailing
Meet our staff
If you want personal, friendly care, along with a friendly office staff, who will know you and your child by name, come and see us.
- Janet LeClair, LPN
- Nicole Berry, RN
- Erin Frechette, Front Desk
- Laurie Desiato, Practice Manager
- Yumairy Duran, Medical Assistant
- Queren Lima, Front Desk
- Sara McNiff, Front Desk