We hope you and your families are doing well
We follow the Massachusetts Public Health Guidelines as well as guidelines from the Physician Organization at Boston Children’s Hospital.
- We ask you to wear a mask for your visit with us and limit accompanying adults to one if possible.
- All health maintenance visits are seen in in a dedicated part of the office and at separate time blocks from sick visits. All room surfaces are cleaned between patients.
- Telehealth visits are available for some conditions. Call to sign up for our patient portal.
How can you help?
- Parents and patients (who are old enough and can tolerate it) should wear their own masks to appointments.
- One parent only to accompany the patient to the exam room when possible.
- Sign up for MyChart, and if your child is 13 years and older they will need MyChart accounts to have a telehealth visit. Our receptionists will be happy to assist you during business hours with a login. Please be proactive and set up an account now so that you can use Telehealth if needed and have access to your record.
Sign up for MyChart
Signing up for a MyChart account allows you access to telehealth visits, access to test results, and more.