Boston Childrens at Martha Eliot Health Center | Overview
Whether it’s a simple treatment or a complex procedure, we understand that you want the best care for your child. Boston Children's at Martha Eliot provides primary and preventive care for children, adolescents and young adults, including well child appointments and sick visits.
For more than 50 years, Boston Children’s Hospital has operated this site located in the vibrant Boston neighborhood of Jamaica Plain. From its early beginnings in the Bromley-Heath housing development up until today, Boston Children’s at Martha Eliot has provided health care an improved the health of countless children and young adults.
At Boston Children’s at Martha Eliot, we embrace the concept of a patient-centered medical home, which means that we deliver care based on each child’s distinct needs. Learn more about our services.
75 Bickford Street
Jamaica Plain, MA 02130
Frequently asked questions
Weekdays, except Thursdays: 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Thursdays: 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Boston Children’s Primary Care at Martha Eliot is located at 75 Bickford Street in Jamaica Plain, next to the Stop and Shop on Centre Street.
Please bring the following to your appointment:
- insurance card
- bottles of medications
If it is your first visit, please make every effort to bring a copy of your vaccine record and any other health records from other clinics and hospitals.
- Try to call one week prior to running out of medication.
- Call 617-971-2100. Please have all medications and pharmacy information available at the time of your call.
- It may take 48 to 72 hours (3 days) for completion of your medication refill request. In the event of an urgent refill request, ask to speak to a nurse.
Boston Children's at Martha Eliot relies on the kind donations of people and groups interested in supporting our work. With donors’ help we can provide quality care and strong, positive programs for our community.
We are fortunate to be a part of the #1 pediatric hospital in New England and one of the top hospitals in the country, with first-class physicians and youth development programs. Donor partnerships in our efforts are very much appreciated.
How to donate
If you are interested in supporting the Boston Children's at Martha Eliot, please follow these steps to make a donation:
- Click on this donations link.
- Click on "Give Now" (green button at top).
- Enter gift amount.
- Under Gift Designation, select "Other" in the drop-down menu.
- In the blank field, please enter "Martha Eliot Health Center."
- Fill in additional information and click "Process Now."
Boston Children's Hospital Trust
401 Park Drive, Suite 602
Boston, MA 02215