We have reached our capacity with request for applications, however if you would like to apply we will have opportunities starting in the fall.
If you are interested in a fall start, please check the website after June 1st for more information. Thank you.
All opportunities at satellite locations are weekday daytime shifts.
Boston Children's at Lexington
- Helping the admission process
- Interacting with patients and families
- Playing with the youngsters while they wait
Boston Children's at Peabody
- Create and conduct short term activities in two busy multi-specialty ambulatory clinics
- Act as liaison with patients and staff to help ensure efficient registration process
Boston Children's at Waltham
In Main Information/Reception Area
Meet and greet patients and families, escort families to their destination if needed, provide directions and basic information, sort the mail and answer general questions.
In Ambulatory Specialty Clinic Area
Create and coordinate short term activities to occupy patients and siblings. May float to other ambulatory clinics or information desk, if needed. A minimum of one four hour shift once a week during the weekday is required
Martha Eliot Health Center, Jamaica Plain
- Play with children in the waiting areas
- Spanish fluency very helpful
- Provide clerical support at reception desks