Career development event
Careers in patent law: insights from a former postdoc
In this session, Dr. Kopeikina (Kathy) will speak about her career choices and her path to DT Ward, PC. Kathy will describe the skills she believes are necessary for success in patent law and describe what the “average” day for a technical specialist in a patent law firm may look like. She will share the challenges and learning moments of the transition from academia and most importantly answer whatever questions the audience may have.
Kathy will present her experiences, as well as talk about current openings at DT Ward, PC.
Dinner and refreshments will be provided.
Celebrate the Boston Postdoctoral Association (BPDA) website launch in style at Royale with the BIGGEST postdoc party in the history of Boston! All 14 BPDA institutions are invited! Come dance the night away with your fellow postdocs from across Boston and make new friends!
- When: Wednesday, April 20, 2016 from 4:30 PM to 5:30 PM (EDT)
- Where: Center for Life Science Boston - 3 Blackfan Circle Level 12 Conference Room, Boston, MA 02115
- Register Here
- Social event - with Boston Postdoctoral Association
Free admission before 11 pm! Make sure you arrive early, expect to wait in line!
How to join this party:
1. Let BPDA know that you are coming by filling out this survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/BXJ5S5L
2. Print your ticket here (note: you will have to pay $15 cover if you arrive after 11:00 pm): https://www.ticketfly.com/purchase/mobile/index/1156551?utm_medium=bks
3. If asked at the door, tell them you are there for the Postdoc night!
FOLLOW US ON