OFT New Fellows' Orientation
This optional fellows' orientation focuses on the questions that fellows have when they first arrive at Children's Hospital, such as:
- Do you know how and when to choose a health plan for you and your family?
- Do you need information on accessing articles using the Children's Hospital Library or Countway?
- Are you wondering what training you must take - Lab safety training, IACUC (Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee) orientation training?
- Are you unsure about occupational health screening requirements?
- Do you seek answers about your positive tuberculosis test?
- Do you need information on high quality childcare for less?
- Do you wonder how to get discount tickets?
This event is held on the 3rd Tuesday of each month, unless otherwise noted.