Postdoctoral Research Fellow
A post-doctoral research position is available to study mechanisms of vascular niche formation and endothelial cell regulation of stem cell activity and tissue regeneration. Work will involve human and murine cell culture, molecular biology, biochemistry, and mouse xenograft models.
Human endothelial colony-forming cells serve as trophic mediators for mesenchymal stem cell engraftment via paracrine signaling. Lin RZ, Moreno-Luna R, Li D, Jaminet SCS, Greene AK, Melero-Martin JM. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2014; 111(28):10137-10142.
- PhD, ScD or equivalent degree
- A record of innovative publications
- Demonstrated skills in molecular biology, cell culture, and stem cells
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Experience with animal models
- Strong interest in vascular and stem cell biology
To apply, please submit cover letter and CV including name and contact information of at least three references to Dr. Melero-Martin (firstname.lastname@example.org). Salary will be commensurate with experience.