Postdoctoral Research Fellow
A post-doctoral research position is available to study bioengineering approaches to vascularization and tissue regeneration. Work will involve human stem cell culture, biomaterials, molecular biology, and mouse xenograft models.
- PhD, ScD or equivalent degree
- A record of innovative research
- Demonstrated skills in bioengineering and stem cells
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Experience with cell culture and animal models
- Strong interest in regenerative medicine
To apply, please submit cover letter and CV including name and contact information of at least three references to Dr. Melero-Martin (email@example.com). Salary will be commensurate with experience.