Medical School: Henan Medical University, China
Graduate School: Fourth Military Medical University, China
Residency: Children’s Hospital of New Jersey
Research Mentor: Wolfram Gosseling, MD, PhD
1. Landis CS; Zhou HC; Liu LB; Hetherington HP; Guha C. Liver regeneration and energetic changes in rats following hepatic radiation therapy and hepatocyte transplantation by 31P MRSI. Liver International. 2014 (Article first published online)
2. Zhou HC, Dong XY, Kabarriti R, Chen Y, Avsar Y, Wang X, Ding JQ, Liu LB, Fox IR, Roy-Chowdhury J, Roy-Chowdhury N, Guha C. Single liver lobe repopulation with wildtype hepatocytes using regional hepatic irradiation cures jaundice in Gunn rats. PLoS One. 2012; 7(10): e46775
3. Chen YX, Zhou HC, Sarver AL, Zeng Y, Roy-Chowdhury J, Steer CJ, Sahin MB. Hepatic differentiation of liver derived progenitor cells and their characterization by microRNA analysis. Liver Transplantation. 2010 Sep 29; 124(3): 134-140.
4. Yamanouchi K, Zhou H, Roy-Chowdhury N, Macaluso F, Liu L, Yamamoto T, Yannam GR, Enke C, Solberg TD, Adelson AB, Platt JL, Fox IJ, Roy-Chowdhury J, Guha C. Hepatic irradiation augments engraftment of donor cells following hepatocyte transplantation. Hepatology. 2009 Jan; 49(1): 258-267.
5.Yovchev MI, Grozdanov PN, Zhou H, Racherla H, Guha C, Dabeva MD. Identification of adult hepatic progenitor cells capable of repopulating injured rat liver. Hepatology. 2008 Feb; 47(2): 636-47.
6. Rogler CE, Zhou HC, LeVoci L, Rogler LE. Clonal, cultured, murine fetal liver hepatoblasts maintain liver specification in chimeric mice. Hepatology. 2007 Dec; 46(6): 1971-1978.
7. Zhou H, Rogler LE, Teperman L, Morgan G, Rogler CE. Identification of hepatocytic and bile ductular cell lineages and candidate stem cells in bipolar Ductular Reactions in cirrhotic human liver. Hepatology. 2007 Mar; 45(3): 716-724.
8. Landis CS, Yamanouchi K, Zhou H, Mohan S, Roy-Chowdhury N, Shafritz DA, Koretsky A, Roy-Chowdhury J, Hetherington HP, Guha C. Noninvasive evaluation of liver repopulation by transplanted hepatocytes using 31P MRS imaging in mice. Hepatology. 2006 Nov; 44(5): 1250-1258.