The Pediatric Anesthesia Clinical and Research Internship is open to undergraduate, graduate and pre-med students. Students must be in good academic and judicial standing with a minimum GPA of 3.0.
Students are accepted into one of two tracks: Summer 13 weeks: May 31st, 2016 to August 19th, 2016 or 9 month internship from September 5th, 2016 to April 28th, 2017.Please note that admission to the PACaRI is competitive. The Internship is open only to U.S. citizens and legal permanent residents. International students are not eligible to participate in the Program.
- Commit to at least 20-25 hours a week
- Must receive academic credit from their institutions. Please contact your academic advisor, dean, chairperson, or registrar at your home institution to gain academic approval for your participation in this Program.
- Detail oriented, self-directed and eager to learn
- Interest in the healthcare field
- Statistical analysis skills
For inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org