If you have a child with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), or if you think your child might have ASD, the Autism Spectrum Center at Boston Children’s Hospital is here to help. We partner with families to:
- Diagnose ASD as early as possible
- Provide the best integrated care for children at every age
- Support the best possible quality of life for children with ASD and their families
- Help children with ASD reach their full potential
- Create new models of coordinated, autism-friendly clinical care and training
- Develop earlier and more accurate diagnostic tools
- Discover the causes of ASD and find new treatments through one of the most active autism research centers in the world.