Welcome to PRADA!
Welcome to PRADA, a unique, service-oriented learning community for research assistants and coordinators (RA/Cs), run by RA/Cs under the guidance of a faculty mentor, Rob Kitts, MD. The information contained in this site is meant to introduce you to the program, its history, and its current offerings but much more can be learned by attending our events and getting to know us. Monthly newsletters can be found at the top right of this page and upcoming events are listed in the same location on each of the subcommittee pages located in the "Our Initiatives" section of this site.
To provide a structured, supportive learning community for research assistants to develop into tomorrow's leaders in healthcare.
Research assistants and coordinators, at all levels and from all departments/divisions, at Boston Children's Hospital.
Goals and Objectives
- Enhance job satisfaction
- Create an inclusive and supportive learning environment
- Ease acclimation into an academic clinical environment
- Facilitate skills development through lectures, informal guidance, and leadership opportunities
- Foster collaboration through service projects
- Offer informal career guidance
- Promote community engagement through advocacy and service endeavors that support the missions of BCH & HMS