Taking a worldwide perspective, the 2014 Global Pediatric Innovation Summit + Awards seeks to take on unmet needs, solve problems and seize opportunities in pediatric health care. Join a vibrant mix of thought leaders including clinicians, health care leaders, investors, engineers, biopharmaceutical and device companies, NGO executives, health IT executives, policy professionals, payers and other stakeholders for a productive exchange about the most pressing “pain points” in pediatric medicine.
When: October 30 + 31, 2014
Where: Seaport World Trade Center - Boston, MA
- Predictive Analytics & Big Data
- Rare Diseases Pathology
- Innovation Acceleration
- Mobile & Digital Health
- CEO Panel: Opportunities and Challenges Facing Pediatric Hospitals
View full agenda
Confirmed Keynote Speakers
- Zulfiqar Bhutta, MBBS, PhD, Inaugural Chair in Global Child Health, The Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto; Founding Director, Center of Excellence in Women and Child Health, Aga Khan University, Pakistan.
- Ezekiel Emanuel, MD, PhD, former health advisor to President Barack Obama; Vice Provost for Global Initiatives and Chair, Department of Medical Ethics & Health Policy, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia.
- William (Bill) C. Taylor is an agenda-setting writer, speaker and entrepreneur who has shaped the global conversation about the best ways to compete, innovate and succeed. He is the co-founder and founding editor of Fast Company, named the “Magazine of the Year”.
View all speakers