The Clinical Research Center is pleased to announce a new, monthly workshop to help you with the initial programming of your REDCap database for a new research study.
This hands-on training will:
Types of studies which typically use REDCap include Surveys, Registries, Observational Studies, and
- Describe and show how to navigate within REDCap, from the initial steps to releasing a database to Production
- Share tips for database development, ensuring that good research practices are applied and study objectives will be met
- Provide REDCap study tools and checklists
- Build participants’ knowledge base so future REDCap databases can be built independently
Interventional Studies (not requiring an IND).
- Has attended the CRIT’s Introduction to REDCap session (Upcoming Dates)
- Has created a project (here), signed the User Agreement required, and received email notification that the database ‘Project’ has been created
- Has a written, detailed protocol
- Has IRB approval (or approval is expected within 30 days)
- Has a Data Collection Tool or Case Report Forms drafted and ready
All sessions are from 10 am to 12 pm in Training Room 8 at 1 Autumn Street
Click Here to RSVP Online