For Patients and Families
For your convenience
We understand that a hospital stay can sometimes be difficult and overwhelming. Boston Children's Hospital offers many amenities to patients and families that we hope will make your stay more comfortable, and enable you to focus on the health of your child.
- Our cafeteria offers delicious, healthful meals every day; room service and special dietary options are also available for you and your family.
- Trinkets and Treasures, our gift shop, has a wide selection of greeting cards, stuffed animals, flowers and toys that will put a smile on the face of your favorite patient!
- Friends, family and colleagues are never more than a click away thanks to wireless high-speed Internet access in every inpatient room.
- Want to take a break from the hospital routine? Here's a list of area attractions and restaurants.
- Our chaplaincy offers spiritual support 24 hours a day to people of all traditions and those with no religious affiliation.
- Take advantage of our library to research any medical topic using the same resources that our physicians and other health care professionals use.
- As well as offering in-room sleeping accommodations for parents or guardians, we can help you with hotels and special accommodations. Need toiletries? There's a CVS Pharmacy in the Main Lobby.
- Spend down time perusing the six art galleries at Children's, located on the lobby level and first floor. Gallery exhibits rotate frequently so kids and families can check out the new art whenever they're here.