Boston Children's Hospital now offers live broadcast interviews any time news happens.
Children's broadcast quality television studio includes a VideoLink ReadyCam™ system, which helps provide faster, easier access to some of the world's leading pediatric physicians, specialists and researchers. Whether it's breaking news, a landmark clinical trial, or a first-of-its kind research finding, you can now interview our experts on camera without ever leaving your station. Fiber optic and satellite capabilities allow top doctors and researchers to do live or taped interviews for your news broadcast, any time, anywhere.
The studio is fully equipped with a broadcast lighting grid and a designated robotic camera that is operated remotely from VideoLink's broadcast center, located in Watertown, Mass. (www.videolink.tv) The camera has pan/tilt capabilities, providing the flexibility of a one-on-one interview, or even an interview with two experts. The studio has several settings, offering an office look or a more clinical setting, complete with an X-ray light box as a backdrop.
Why Children's ReadyCam™?
- Quick access to top pediatric experts: Comment available for clinical trials, developing news, medical breakthroughs, etc.
- Save costly expenses (camera crew, travel) and valuable time
- Live expert interviews during your broadcast, any time
- Q & A with anchors when news is happening
- Never have to scramble for a crew or lose an important interview to breaking news
How it works
Children's has a dedicated fiber optic link to Vyvx. This allows a direct connection from our studio to your control room. The ReadyCam™ is remotely controlled by technicians at VideoLink. Satellite uplink capabilities are also available.
- Quick and easy access to interviews with leading pediatric specialists
- No travel expenses
- No cost for field producer or crew
- Vyvx users can book time on their accounts
- Satellite time is also available
For more information
For more information or to book the ReadyCam" studio for expert interviews, please contact the Boston Children's Hospital Media Relations team at 617-919-3110.