Directions & locations
Holy Family Hospital
70 East Street
Methuen, Massachusetts 01844
From Route 93 (North or South)
- Take Route 93 to Exit 48 (Route 213) East.
- Follow Route 213 for 1.7 miles to Exit 3 (Pleasant Street/Howe Street/Route 113).
- Turn left at the first traffic light (at end of ramp) and right at the next one (Jackson Street).
- Follow Jackson Street to the first traffic light; turn right onto East Street.
- Follow East Street to the top of the hill; Holy Family Hospital is on the right.
From Route 495 (North or South)
- Take Route 495 to Exit 46 (Pleasant Valley/Route 110).
- Bear right and follow Route 110 for approximately one mile to the Methuen Fire Station; turn right onto East Street.
- Follow East Street diagonally through a 5-cornered intersection, watching for the blue hospital signs. Proceed through the traffic light and continue up the hill; Caritas Holy Family Hospital is on the right.
- Take Route 110 East to rotary intersections of Routes 110 & 93.
- Take Route 93 North and follow directions for "From Route 93" above.
Visitors may park in any parking spaces in the upper or lower lots, except for those reserved for physicians or the handicapped.