#1 Ranked Children’s Hospital by U.S. News & World Report
MyPatients provides referring primary care providers with secure access to their patients’ information.
Boston Children's has launched the world's 1st program dedicated to offering hand transplants to children who qualify.
Innovation insider is a semi-monthly e-newsletter analyzes innovations at Boston Children’s, other academic medical centers and from industry.
Read the latest blog by a Boston Children's doctor, clinician or staff member.
There are many ways you can help children and their families get the care they need.
Boston Children’s pioneering research helps answer the most pressing questions in pediatric orthopedics and provides patients with the most innovative care available.
Our orthopedic research team includes:
• 8 full-time basic scientists
• 37 clinical investigators
• a team of research coordinators and statisticians
Current studies include:
• ongoing studies to follow patients who’ve had various treatments for slipped capital femoral epiphysis (SCFE)
and hip dysplasia
• investigating the effectiveness of new surgical treatments for femoral acetabular impingement (FAI)
• the long-term outcomes after Bernese periacetabular osteotomy (Bernese PAO) for hip dysplasia
• delayed gadolinium-enhanced MRI of cartilage (dGEMRIC) to assess early arthritis in dysplastic hips.
• perfusion MRI as a predictor for reduced blood flow and cell death after treatment for hip dislocation.
Boston Children’s Child and Young Adult Hip Perseveration Program is a founding member of the Academic Network of Conservational Hip Outcomes Research (ANCHOR). ANCHOR was founded in 2006 to study surgical outcomes in teens and young adults with hip dysplasia. The goal is improved patient care, including quality of life, overall health and high levels of activity.
We are grateful to have been ranked #1 on U.S. News & World Report's list of the best children's hospitals in the nation for the third year in a row, an honor we could not have achieved without the patients and families who inspire us to do our very best for them. Thanks to you, Boston Children's is a place where we can write the greatest children's stories ever told.”