Applicants must be ABMS board certified or board eligible in a primary specialty (e.g. Pediatrics, Surgery, Radiology etc) by the July 1st start date. Typically this means you must have completed a residency training program in the US or Canada. Unfortunately we cannot accept applications from those who don’t meet this criterion at this time.
- CI Application available 7/8/16
- Biomedical Informatics (BMI) Masters program application available TBD
- CI Application due 9/30/16
- Interviews 10/1/16 thru 12/1/16
- Clinical Informatics "Match" Day 12/14/16 at noon EST