Applications for the 2017-2019 Class are now CLOSED
Applicants must be ABMS board certified or board eligible in a primary specialty (e.g. Pediatrics, Surgery, Radiology etc) by the July 1st start date. Typically this means you must have completed a residency training program in the US or Canada. Unfortunately we cannot accept applications from those who don’t meet this criterion at this time.
- Applicants should fill out the Clinical Informatics Fellowship application
- Applicants must also apply separately to the Masters Program in Biomedical Informatics
- If necessary, we will help applicants acquire the prerequisites needed for the Masters program during the first few months of the fellowship, before the formal coursework begins
- For additional questions about the Masters program, please contact Katherine_Flannery@hms.harvard.edu.
Timeline (For fellows starting July 2017)
- CI Application available 7/8/16
- Biomedical Informatics (BMI) Masters program application available 8/1/16
- CI Application due 9/30/16
- Interviews 10/1/16 thru 12/1/16
- Clinical Informatics "Match" Day 12/14/16 at noon EST