Midaortic Syndrome and Renovascular Hypertension Program
The Midaortic Syndrome and Renovascular Hypertension Program is located on the 3rd floor of the Fegan Building on the Boston Children's Hospital main campus.
When you enter the hospital through the main entrance, look for the blue signs with pictures of fish and follow them to the Fegan elevators. You can also use these directions:
- Enter the hospital through the main entrance and walk up the stairs on your left.
- At the top of the stairs, make a left. Go past the ATMs (on your left).
- At the end of the hallway, bear right.
- Follow the hallway to the end and go through the doorway.
- The Fegan elevators will be on your right. Take an elevator to the 3rd floor.