Bader Building, 3rd floor
The Boston Children's Hospital Neuroanesthesia Program is located on the third floor of the Bader Building.
- Enter the hospital through the Main Entrance and walk up the stairs on your left.
- At the top of the stairs, walk straight through the doorway and take a right (Volunteer Services will be on your left as you walk down the hallway).
- At the end of the hallway, turn left, then take an immediate right.
- Follow hallway past the Center for Families on the left. You will also pass the entrance to the Prouty Garden, also on your left.
- Follow hallway straight to the end to the Bader elevator.