Home Parenteral Nutrition (HPN) Program
At Children’s Hospital Boston, our dedicated Home Parenteral Nutrition (HPN) Program offers outpatient visits every Monday afternoon on the 5th floor of the hospital’s Fegan building. We also provide consultations in conjunction as part of the CAIR program every Thursday afternoon on Fegan 3.
To make the most of your appointments with our program, we suggest that you bring the following items with you, as available and relevant:
- Insurance card
- A copy of your parenteral nutrition prescription (provided by your infusion pharmacy)
- Results of recent laboratory tests and imaging studies (e.g., blood tests, X-rays, CT scans, MRI scans)
- Lists of medications, vitamins, supplements, or herbal medicines your child is taking or has taken
- A list of the physicians with whom we should coordinate your child’s care
- A food and beverage diary
- A list of any questions or concerns that you may have
Visit the Contact Us page to find out how to make an appointment.