Epilepsy Genetics Program
The Epilepsy Genetics Program is located on the 9th floor of the Fegan Building at Boston Children’s Hospital.
When you enter the hospital through the main entrance, look for the blue signs with pictures of fish and follow them to the Fegan elevators. You can also use these directions:
- Enter the hospital through the main entrance and walk up the stairs on your left.
- At the top of the stairs, make a left. Go past the ATMs (on your left).
- At the end of the hallway, bear right.
- Follow the hallway to the end and go through the doorway.
- The Fegan elevators will be on your right. Take an elevator to the 9th floor.