We offer the most current non-surgical and surgical treatments.
- Lifestyle: Avoidance of trauma and diligent hygiene are examples of strategies to decrease complications associated with lymphedema.
- Static compression: Custom garments will reduce the size of the affected extremity, slow disease progression, and improve symptoms.
- Pneumatic compression: A mechanical pump can be used to reduce limb size and improve symptoms.
- Liposuction: For properly selected patients, liposuction can decrease limb size and improve symptoms.
- Skin excisional procedures: May be indicated for some patients.