We understand a cancer diagnosis is incredibly difficult to face, and we are always available to offer a consultation or second opinion for your child. To schedule an appointment, call us at 1-888-PEDI-ONC (1-888-733-4662).
To help us conduct a precise evaluation, it is important we receive a full summary of your child's initial diagnosis.
Please have as much of the following information gathered as possible when you call or bring it with you to your appointment:
- your child’s date of birth
- your address
- parent or guardian contact information
- insurance information
Complete clinical summary
- Physician's name and contact information
- Diagnosis, or working diagnosis, and list of presenting symptoms
- MRI/CAT scan films
- Pathology slides and reports
- Operative note, if surgery was performed
- Radiation therapeutic summary, if your child had radiation
- Comprehensive list of previous chemotherapeutic agents, with dates and doses, if your child had chemotherapy