Otolaryngology and Communication Enhancement
Make an appointment
To make an appointment, call 617-355-6460 or go to our Programs and Services page to select the program or service that your child needs. Or, have your child's pediatrician call us for a second opinion or a referral.
Please print and complete this paperwork prior to your appointment:
What to bring to an appointment:
- Doctor's or specialist's name
- Name and telephone number of your referring physician
- Insurance card(s)
- Co-payment and referral for your insurance, if applicable
- Medical or personal records, such as X-rays or lab tests. If you are unsure what to bring, call us
- A list of your child's medications
- A list of questions you may have
- Your child's and your Social Security numbers (for insurance purposes)
- Any forms mailed to you by the ORL department
- Books, games, snacks, formula, diapers, change of baby clothes or other necessities (please do not bring food if your child must fast for testing)
Return patients - What to bring:
Insurance and demographic information is verified at every visit. Please bring your insurance card with you to every visit.
If your insurance, address, or phone number should change, please notify us so that we can update this information. This will help us in the event we need to contact you.