What to bring
To make your appointment as efficient as possible, please arrive 15 minutes before your schedule appointment time in order to complete the check-in process.
Items to bring with you include:
- Prescription for therapy - from your referring physician to the therapist indicating the required care and diagnosis for therapy. You may bring this information with you or have your referring physician fax it to the location where you will be seen.
- Any relevant medical documents, i.e. operative, X-ray, MRI, school reports, physical therapy notes from other providers if available, etc.
- Gym shorts and sneakers
- Tank top or sports bra
Insurance information including:
- Insurance card
- Co-payment if your insurance requires one
- Insurance referral if your insurer requires one. Referrals may be brought to the appointment, entered into our electronic system by your primary care doctor, or faxed to the location where you will be seen.
Information about your child's medical history for completion of a PT/OT Intake Form including:
- Reason for the current physical therapy
- Birth history
- Date and names of previous hospitalizations, surgery
- Medication list
- Allergy list
- List of therapy received elsewhere (school, home, other outside therapist)
For workers compensation or accident/injury related visits, please bring:
- Name, address, claim number, and contact information of the insurance company handling your claim
- Your attorney's name, address, phone and case or claim number
- PIP number if a motor vehicle accident is involved