Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Program
For Health Professionals
Click here for the main “For Health Professionals” page.
- If the diagnosis of lymphoma is suspected or confirmed you can contact our program at 1-888-PEDI-ONC (1-888-733-4662) or (617) 632-5508.
- Our new patient coordinator will obtain a brief clinical history, determine what studies have been performed and arrange an appointment.
- The new patient coordinator will review the information with the appropriate pediatric oncologist and arrange for the necessary medical information to be sent here, including radiologic studies and pathologic specimens. When possible, this information should arrive prior to your patient’s first visit.
- Any additional studies needed may be scheduled within the next week.
- Diagnostic evaluation and treatment plan will be discussed at our weekly lymphoma conference.
- Once the comprehensive multidisciplinary review has been completed we will discuss our recommendations with you.