Hodgkin Lymphoma Program
Children and adolescents with cancer and related disorders, and patients requiring stem cell transplantations, are treated at Dana-Farber/Children's Hospital Cancer Care. Boston Children's Hospital and Dana-Farber Cancer Institute are located in adjacent buildings and are connected by an indoor passage.
Directions to outpatient services at Dana-Farber's Jimmy Fund Clinic:
- Enter the hospital through the main entrance and bear right past the fish tanks to the main elevators.
- Take the P7 or P8 elevator to the fourth floor. You'll see the number clearly marked on the outside of the elevator car.
- When you reach the 3rd Floor, follow the signs to Dana-Farber. If you already have a patient/family ID card, use it to access the secure passage. If you are a new patient or don't have your ID card, push the security button to gain entrance.
Directions to inpatient units at Children's:
- Enter the hospital through the main entrance and bear right past the fish tanks to the Berthiaume elevators.
- Take the Berthiaume elevators to the sixth floor.