- Review Course in Allergy and Immunology: Offered every other year in July to prepare candidates for the Allergy/Immunology Board exam. Sponsored by the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology.
Introductory Course in Allergy and Immunology for Fellows: A two-day course for new fellows offered in years alternating with the above course.
- The ambulatory clinics occupy the sixth floor of the Fegan Building and includes 17 exam rooms, procedure room, skin testing suite and conference area for patient presentation to attendings.
- Support staff include four nurses, a nurse practioner, a clinical technician and ten administive assistants.
Spirometry, skin testing, skin biopsies and needle aspirations can all be performed in the clinic.
- The training program is supported by an N.I.H. training grant
- The program is accredited by the American Board of Medical Subspecialties