Where is the Department of Dentistry?
We are located in the Hunnewell Building on the 4th Floor:
- Come in through the Main Lobby and walk up the stairs
- At the top of the stairs take a left and walk down the hallway past the ATM machines
- At the end of the hallway bear to your right
- Instead of going into the Fegan Building, bear left and follow that hallway to the end
- You will then come to a stairway, to your left there will be a small elevator (Hunnewell A Elevator), take that to the 4th floor.
- Exit the elevator to your left and our check-in/waiting area is the 2nd door on the left
What will happen during our visit?
If this is your child's first visit to the dentist, he or she may have dental X-rays, a complete dental evaluation, and a cleaning. This visit lasts about 30-45 minutes.
If your child is returning for follow-up or restorative care, the length of your appointment will depend on the treatment plan.
If this is your child's first visit, please arrive 30 minutes before your appointment to allow for complete registration.