Kidney Stone Center
Boston Children's Hospital
Fegan Building, 5th floor
To schedule or cancel an appointment
When canceling an appointment, please give us as much notice as possible, at least 24 hours in advance, so that we may accommodate other patients.
What to bring
- Insurance card(s)
- Name and telephone number of your referring physician
- Notes or summary from your primary care physician
- Co-payment for office visit (if applicable)
- Any forms mailed to you by our office
- Any previous x-rays or images you have
Length of appointment
Your first appointment usually takes two hours. Some appointments may require special diagnostic testing, such as ultrasound or X-rays, which can add time to your visit.