Bone Health Program
Donate to our program
Our program relies on the kind donations of people and groups interested in supporting our work. Our research program is multidisciplinary and is dedicated to pediatric bone health.
We are fortunate to be a part of the number one pediatric hospital in New England, and one of the top hospitals in the country, with first-class physicians and researchers who explore the causes and symptoms of pediatric low bone density and new and improved treatments. Donor partnerships in our efforts are very much appreciated.
|We would like to thank The Children's Hospital League, The McCarthy Family Foundation, and Susan and John Gevertz, from Scarsdale, NY, for their continued support and partnership with the Bone Health Program.|
How to donate
- Click on the donations link.
- Click on "Make a Gift Now" (purple button in upper left).
- Click "Make a Single Gift."
- Enter gift amount.
- Under Gift to Support, select "Other" in the drop-down menu.
- In the blank field, please enter "Bone Health Program."
- Fill in additional information and click "Process My Gift. "
Children's Hospital Trust
1 Autumn Street, #731
Boston, MA 02215-5301