Autism Language Program
Learning Together With Music
The Learning Together with Music CD is a dynamic resource for early educators, speech language pathologists and parents eager to promote language learning through music.
Filled with practical ideas, examples and materials, the CD was developed by Dorry Brown, the Preschool Language Coordinator at Boston Children's Hospital, based on her 30 years of clinical and teaching experience. Professionals and parents eager to use the power of music to help children attend, interact and learn will find this CD to be an exciting tool for use at home and at school.
Featured on the Learning Together with Music CD
- an instructional video that explains and demonstrates how to fully integrate music into preschool classrooms for children with varied abilities and learning styles.
- music video clips that show children learning together as they sing and act out the traditional and original songs introduced in the nstructional video.
- printable sheet music
- printable graphics, include appealing illustrations that clarify the lyrics of the songs
- a printable teachcing guide that expands on the CD's ideas for using songs and visual supports to enhance language learning
- interactive games that target specific language skills
Software requirements: Windows XP/2000/ME or OSX/OS 9.2
Availability: 10 days
Download Order Form (PDF)
Visit the Adobe website to download Acrobat Reader, otherwise please call 781-216-3686 to place your order.